Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Vacation

My sister in law owns a cabin in Bear Valley, located between Lake Tahoe and Yosemite. She let us stay at her cabin for couple days.  Great place for camping, hiking, kayaking and swimming at lakes and reservoirs. During Winter, this place is great for skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling and dog sledding.

In front of the Gate, you will see this big Bear



My kids love this place, they spent all day at the reservoir near the cabin, swimming or playing in the sand. One family at the beach were very nice to them and let them play with their paddle board.

My son trys the paddle board
If you drive about 1/2 hour from the cabin, you will see a big reservoir called Union Reservoir. We saw a nice camping near that reservoir.


If you see this beautiful place, you would want a good camera..., for now, I'm happy with the result of my pocket camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio