Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bakerella book signing

When Bakerella aka Angie the author of the Cake Pops was here  last October 2010, I was in Indonesia visiting my mother, so I missed the book signing. I was so upset and I thought I would never have a chance to meet her in person again. Fortunately, last week she posted in her blog saying that she would be coming to San Francisco again for another book signing... Yay...I would not miss her this time.
I was hoping the weather would be nice with no rain, however, the rain came and it was cold and windy. We went to the Chronicle Book Store at Union Street. It was a nice, cute, and small book store. The line wasn't too long when we were there, and I stayed a only quick moment in line.
My daughter, Hannah came with me and she brought her a gift, a friendship bracelet that she made the night before.

Angie was very sweet and she answered all my questions about the cake pops. She also gave tips about selling them to fundraisers. What a fun day. Here are the pictures from the book signing.


A cute pose of Hannah and Angie.


Angie with the bracelet from Hannah



And this is my book

2 comments:

Dewi Hasan said...

You are so lucky dear!

Nadilah Sungkar said...

I wish you were here Wi..

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio