Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

I'm back...

I have a cake order, a Christian Louboutin Shoe and I'm having a hard time with the shoe because of the wet weather in San Francisco. It took a long time for the shoe to dry, and it made me nervous. Finally, the shoe dried along with the other accessories too, and here are the pictures of the cake. I hope the woman who ordered the cake likes it.




The next cake is a surprise birthday cake for my youngest son's teacher. The kids plan to surprise their lovely teacher without asking the parents. They just assigned me to make red velvet cupcakes with butterflies. I'm thinking of make another cake for her after I saw the cake from Natasha. I asked her if I can use her design and she said yes..yay...!

I put my first quilt picture on my facebook and I was so surprised with the comments...everyone loved my quilt
I'm so excited and I can't wait to finish my second quilt. By the way, did you know that Sherbet Pips fabrics are out already ? I just bought one from ebay, and I can't wait to make a quilt out of it.

Have you ever won a giveaway ? I  have finally won one...a Duchess Necklace from Lia Sophia.  When I received the email about it, I was so happy ... I got a chance to choose the jewelry that I wanted from the collections, so I chose the Duchess Necklace, I think it's beautiful. I will take a picture when I get the necklace.

Have a nice weekend everyone... 








6 comments:

Mie said...

Omg that is fabulous!!! At first I thought it was real... wow!!!!! That is amazing

Nadilah Sungkar said...

Thank you...

Aubrey said...

thanks for stopping by!
Good luck on the giveaway!

Leslie said...

This cake is sooooo amazing! I am sure she loved it!
Thanks for your vote on Babble!!!!!

favefive said...

Hi Nadila...I'm your new follower. I also live in the Bay Area- Oakley. I love your work. Is the label/brand handwritten? Nice penmanship. If you get the chance, check out our (my daughter and I) blog-- http;//jessicakesproject.blogspot.com. Have a great day!

favefive said...

sorry, the link is http://jessicakesproject.blogspot.com (oops on the semi colon)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio