Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

DS Quilt Collection

I have been reading from other bloggers about Denyse Schmidt fabric that is out and available at JoAnns. I love Jo Anns store, it's like a candy shop to me. I can stay there for hours looking for fabrics, books, , and other art and craft items. I decided to go there and check it out. They have almost all the collections, but I only have a couple for now. It was $. 9.99/yard and if you have a coupon you can get 50% off for one yard of fabric, not bad at all. If you want your own DS Quilts Collection, go to Little Bluebell, she is having a giveaway for all 21 prints (fat quarters). Hurry, head to her blog and leave a comment.

Some of DS Quilt Collections
I would like to say thank you to my friend Anabella from Life's Rich Pattern, she nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award . I'm so honored and very flattered that she did that for me. I love her blog because she encouraged me to finish my first quilt. Look at me now...I'm about to finish my third quilt.
Here are the pictures of my third quilt that I'm still working on it, I have to make more blocks..and this quilt is for my daughter. She is very excited and can't wait to see the end result.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio