Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer

Hi there,

Summer is here but today it was raining almost all day..not fun. I woke up early to enter my cake into the Marin County Fair competition because I needed my sister to drive me there. I made a Knitting basket for the competition inspired by the tutorial by cake journal. I weaved a basket instead of using the basket weave embosser and I added a pair of scissors. Here are the pictures, my kids really want me to win...
We will be going to the fair this weekend and my kids are really looking forward to it, they love going to the Fair because they can play all the rides all day.



Last Sunday, my youngest son, Seamus really wanted to sell Lemonade at the Stern Grove Festival.  I helped him make fresh homemade Lemonade and get all the stuff ready on his wagon. Then we walked to the Grove. It was so crowded down there and we were very lucky to have a lot of customers that day. He was so happy. He was shy at the beginning, but he tried to be polite and ask the people there if they wanted to buy his Lemonade. He said he will do it again next week. So proud of him .

My son with his Lemonade wagon.

The crowd at Stern Grove Festival











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio